View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
SLO240

Trader Rating: (0)
SLO240 is an unknown quantity at this point
!!STOLEN!! 1993 240SX in San Diego (UTC)

Ok guys, just a heads up, my '93 240sx was stolen from my apt. complex last night (Sept. 8th). Maroon hatchback with eibach sportlines and AGXes. Sirius Satellite system and a Pioneer amp for my 6x9s to go with my pioneer 5x7's. Rear seat was removed to make room for moving and everything else was stock. I'm pretty pissed right now cause the odo was 200 miles from hitting 100k Anyways, if you guys see any dropped maroon 240s around the SD area could you let me know? Police and insurance have pretty much told me there's nothing they can do but scan the impound lots. I'd appreciate it, thanks! I'll try to hunt down some picks... Stupid theives..
They stole my car and then used it to break into another car 3 miles away. They also got $300 in cash I was going to use to open a bank account today (recently moved into the area) and all my CDs.
License plate was 3TZT374.
Rear driver panel paint is fading, spoiler and rear bumper paint is fading. Front licence plate is bent. Has eibach and sportline stickers on the rear quarter windows, and a sirius antanae on the roof.
My cell phone# is 805 801 9391 if anyone sees any leads.
SLO240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links