View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 07:12 PM   #71
jumpah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
jumpah is an unknown quantity at this point
one of my stupid questions (i have a lot)
but i tried to google/search but couldn't find any answers/diagrams/how-to's/etc.

what is the "proper" way of installing navan side skirts on a s14?

there are two holes in the front for the fender lining so I can just drill two holes in the front of the skirts.
do I do the same for the rear of the skirts and drill two or more holes into the rear quarter panel?

and besides double sided tape, is there anything need to be done on lower side of the skirts where it meets the underside of the car. if you look at the inside of the skirt, there are a number of brackets running along the length of the skirt. is this just for structural rigidity or is something actually supposed to attach to the brackets?

last part of this =x looking at my neighbors corolla with the S aero, it just seems to be attached with double sided tape on the sides and screwed in on the underside of the vehicle. the navan also has a couple holes on the underside, is this supposedly to be screwed into the chassis as well?

yah total nub questions regarding body kits or just general DIY stuff but i'm a total nub and i just wanted to do it right the first time =x

thanks in advance! and happy NYE!
hope everyone has a happy and safe one =)
jumpah is offline   Reply With Quote