View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 06:06 PM   #129
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I'm guessing the dude was in his late 60's, overweight and was already suffering from cardio-pulmonary failure. Covid, Influenza, whatever - it was going to cause pneumonia which is ultimately what likely killed him. This is pretty much how every single terminal elderly person goes.
While you're right, but he had ten or fifteen years left in him according to the docs... until he developed pulmonary fibrosis as a byproduct of COVID-19. Then he spent months on oxygen until he got pneumonia, got intubated, and passed in the course of a week and a half.

I'll gladly take it up the ass, if that's what you want to call it Mike, to never see another family go through what I'm both witnessing and participating in.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote