View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 08:02 AM   #31
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
I'd still gladly pay $600 for a set of brand new OEM re-pop fenders (as long as they were as perfect as OEM)

Thats really not an unreasonable price. Hell, a few years back S13 pop up fenders from the dealer were just shy of $400 a piece. Look at nissanparts.cc, they're still selling tons of expensive OEM stuff. That brand new fuel pump hangar / sending unit they posted up as $400+. People are dropping 5-600 on new type x lights, and type x aero. Maybe its worth reaching out to them to see what they can get..

I / we understand that not everybody is after metal fenders, but I'd be willing to put my money on more people would own metal fenders if they were more readily available in new / great shape.

Also, J, you and I both know a ton of dudes that are in their 30's and still playing with 240's.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links