View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 10:30 PM   #7860
Tulok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Tulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really nice
You were right on both points. I actually had 1.5* of caster On one side I couldn’t believe my eyes. I did not notice that the tension rod had unscrewed itself most of the way within minutes of doing some practice drifts due to the wheel rubbing on it. The other side was not great either.

I dialed it back as far as I could to 6*, and added a larger spacer so I’m at -32 effective. And adjusted the coilover lower mount to reduce camber. And installed s13 lower control arms which are about 7mm shorter. So I’m sitting at about -4 front camber.

I have the Gktech v2 lower adapter on the low Ackerman setting.

It feels very good now, it’s easy to control the line and the front end has a lot of bite when I’m aggressive and it’s easy to widen the line and float out.

It feels a lot more like when it was stock just with a ton of angle, and more bite Which is great.
Tulok is offline   Reply With Quote