View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 09:10 AM   #94
signalpuke
@savagepuke

Trader Rating: (3)
signalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
The internet needs more stuff like this. I don't own or likely won't own a K-series, and nerds like me still read / love this shit.
I agree. Unfortunately, when Vertical Scope bought the forum they ruined it by switching from VBulletin to XenForo. Now it's pretty dead.
This is a link to the forced induction section though, so people can search around in there. https://www.k20a.org/forums/forced-i...discussion.18/
Basically if you're planning on anything less than 700hp the only thing you need to upgrade are valve springs and retainers, and injectors that will flow enough of whatever fuel you choose to use. The engines you're going to want are the K20A2, K20Z3, or K24A2, as they have the best internals. There are differences like throttle body (DBW on the Z3) and different intake manifolds.
signalpuke is offline   Reply With Quote