View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:47 PM   #1152
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
It's not clear, though- and it's certainly clear that the Russians prefer Trump by a large margin. Wouldn't it be preferable that your guy gets the benefit of the fake votes?
If that's your belief, then why do you want mail in votes? Seems odd...

Quote:
Please link me to a reputable news source that says mail-in ballots are able to be compromised in the numbers you quote. I am trying to learn why I have never heard of this failure before, and why it's never been a problem before. In the past 20 years, there have been only 1,285 proven cases of voter fraud and more than 250 million votes cast by mail.
Jeffery Epstein, after 30 years of alleged child trafficking was never convicted. You gonna let your daughter fly on a plane with him?

Also who is a "reputable" news source in your lexicon? I gave you an extreme left source with the latest data.... So you can't cry "oh that was 30 years ago and Fox News is a Trump supporting POS"

Quote:
I concede that states are well on their way to fucking things up, and you saw the line in The Atlantic about the rickety USPS, right? So if Trump was interested, and I mean truly interested, about the possibility of vote manipulation and/or votes being miscounted/lost/late, wouldn't he be bolstering the USPS rather than contributing to its woes?
Why should he? Why wouldn't house DNC reps be pushing more funding to the USPS? Why aren't they lifting all the insane restrictions? (Hint, they want it to be a disaster, they want the chaos and anarchy)

Did you know the Post office has been restoring 30 year old Gruman's mail trucks because congress won't let them buy a new truck unless it's under $30k, gets 50mpg and uses renewable energy?

Did you know the Postal Service can't increase prices, shut down nonprofitable centers or make route changes without congressional approval?

So again, if you can go to the liquor store and buy a 40... Why all of a sudden you can't go drop a piece of paper in a box?

If you think mail on voting will help trump, then why are you and your ilk the ones demanding it?

This falls way to far down party lines not to raise eyebrows and slam the breaks.

2020 most important election in 50 years.

2019 DNC flat out saying the economy needs to tank for Trump to lose.

2020 DNC wants entire economy shutdown for Commie Cough.

DNC wants mail in voting because of Commie Cough.

DNC/Left losing their shit rioting across the country.

If mail in voting was so great, why haven't we done it for the past 50 years?

If mail in voting is going to help Trump... Then why is it him and his supporters that are apposing it?

Quote:
PS- Proof of white power retweet: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/polit...wer/index.html, saved retweet: https://factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets scroll down to Jun 28, '20.
Not even going to bother with the mental gymnastics here. CNN is not a reputable news source, just corporate propaganda. So I'm not wasting my time to validate their stupid claim.