Thread: R&D factory
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #11
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
jdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jdm_s14_zenki
i blew a piston and some piston rings. i towed my car to LS Auto (LS auto isnt actually working on it, its their partner shop next door. LS auto doesnt do customer cars anymore...just the Falken drift cars and stuff.)

It will be done by friday. They are installing new arp studs, piston rings, pistons, remachining the head as well as leak down ect. making sure valves are good and everything. Installing nismo thermastat, ALL new gaskets, and retune my cam gear timing with my built head and stuff. DOPE place, LS auto uses them for block work and headwork, BE customs also uses them. From what i hear, they are awesome. Hopefully everything pans out. They are doing all this for $600 labor. Im providing the parts that i got from phase2. Phase 2 is AWESOME as well. They had ALL the parts I needed in stock (keep in mind that this is an s14 blacktop). I got a wayy cheaper price from another shop that also had in stock. Phase2 called me and said they will beat their prices. and not only did they beat it, they killed it. SO PHase2 is the chit.
jdm_s14_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote