View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #17
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
helll yeah.. i would so do the same.. maybe worst. Okay okay, way worst. When that civic stop I would have shot on of them in the knee cap, injuries for life. Then blame that shot for opps i try to shot the tires out.

Then I would sue the city/parking lot for not watching out. Then sue all 3 teenager for gas(48cent a mile), tires, oil, etc... Anything involve with bringing down justice. Come one we pay cops to do this shit, what if we catch them, can we get rewarded?

ps. if you guys find the theive that stole my wheels (volk 57s gunmetal 17x8.5, 17x9.5 +22), shoot them for me too . I'll give you $100 per round you put through their body. I will make it fair , if you dont have a gun $5 per stitch you give them. $100 per night you put them in the hospital. And Money for my rims back.

I hate theives. If i ever see anyone in my neighborhood attempt to steal shit even off a stock car.. guess what.. I have my gun ready. Those kids got off lucky. I willing to kill someone , especially those who stole my wheels. If I get time for it, go ahead.. no remorse from me.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote