View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 12:02 PM   #692
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
darkstardrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont post on here becuse like i said i get tired of defending myself against peoples shit talking that have nothing to do with it.
AS FAR AS WORKING NIGHT AND DAY TO FIX THIS, what do you think we do? we both have 2 jobs, one to support ourselves and one to support the business,
as far as store front Ian, the pics you had were from the shop we were using, weve since moved out as you can read a few pages back, and as i told you on the phone, "we need a bigger space"
we dont even have a "shop" open anymore, at the moment i dont see pouring money i dont have into a shop being the best idea when we really dont need it now. we thought it would be neccesary when we recieved the motors.
the equipment we had has since been returned or sold.
SKYLINES we are still selling cars but right now there are no skylines in stock.
im not sure who you are that is wanting a skyline but right now is not a good time, we have a few other cars in stock and available that we are trying to get rid of but no skylines.
we will open another store front when we get all this cleared up and we feel that it is needed,
probably around febuary, but there will be NO MORE GROUP BUYS for motors, if its not in stock go somehwere else. its just not worth all this.