Thread: New Guy <--
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 01:41 PM   #1
WideS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
WideS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Guy <--

Hi, This will be my first post here. I'm retiring from DSMtalk.com after many years of blowing up 4G63s and fixing the random stuff that breaks everyday. This is my second S13, both 90s, but the first one I had is highschool was a coupe. I'll post 2 pictures of the progress I have on it so far. Most of what I have done so far is the ricer mods. I bought it all ugly and jacked up and decided to go ahead and knock the astetics out of the way first, which is very unlike me. Used the D-Drug rear overfenders and JSpecs AIT body. I was happy with the construction of the peices and the fit really well. I did the 5-Lug swap with the Peak performance pro front hubs and new rears from Phase2 along with the Z32 30mm allum calipers/lines/bremos. I bought the Megan Racing coilovers from them as well. FN01R-Cs 17x8+25 215/45 front and 17x10+15 255/40 rear. TireRack.com was having a killer sale on the HRTZ2s so, I really couldn't pass up $80 dollar tires, so thats whats on there now. The guy I bought it from replaced the tie rods a few months before I had picked it up, so I'm not to worried about that right now. It's going in to be painted (can't remember the name) the Nissan factory dark metalic blue next week. As of right now, it has a stock KA and it's going to stay that way till I get the suspension and all of the onther little gripes fixed. I look foward to being on the Zilvia community.
A few days after purchase.

Almost done with the bodywork.
WideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links