View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 06:37 AM   #4
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
People used to take the plastic ebay kouki or zenki lenses (I forget which one) and use them on the OEM headlight with a retrofit projector like RX350, a custom cutoff shield with Denso ballasts and phillips bulbs for the best light spread I've ever seen from any vehicle. I think it was the zenki because the oem lenses have the wrong lines for a projector or something.

Anyways I don't think its very cost effective anymore because LED Have come so far. I popped some decent name brand LED bulbs into my oem headlight housing and its pretty good for what you pay compared to a total retrofit.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote