View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 04:08 AM   #10
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
I don't think it will lead to anything but the end of our ability to enjoy certain aspects of our automotive hobbies (legally organized events, etc.). Takeovers are spreading all over the world, even here in our tiny country of the Netherlands the first "takeover" style meeting was in the news the other day. And even here, only attended by absolute retards who only seem to care about pissing off as many people as possible. Retards non-car people will now think I am associated with whenever I try to explain what I love so much about cars and drifting. It's depressing honestly, feels like the nail in the coffin.

Don't get me wrong, me and my friends still enjoy street drifting every now and then because we do not have access to tracks anymore but we always try to be respectful to our surroundings.