View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 01:11 PM   #14028
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Considering a 2013 ZN6 as a relevant modern car is no longer valid. That's like people on Zilvia in 2005 saying their Zenki S14 was new. People were already drifting them into walls and parting them out left and right, just like what is happening today with the ZN6
I get what you're saying, but the ZN6 has only been out of production for 2yrs. Like Future said, lack of power/ upgrading power was the biggest knock during the 7yrs of that chassis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
The ZN8 GR86 is a pretty solid upgrade in the power delivery category. I've driven them and they are plenty fun, they get out of their own way just fine. I don't agree with succumbing to the "Everything needs power GRRRRR" mentality. I hate to generalize but the modern consumer's appreciation for a good car has been oversimplified, or should I say, dumbed down to smoothbrain levels.
The ZN8 would be in a entirely different class of fun if it made 275-300hp from the factory. Everyone in here knows this. Just look at the excitement over the GR Corolla and 300hp.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote