View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 04:13 PM   #314
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Bloody hell that drop vent is all teh secks! Basically what I've been dreaming about but never wanted to attempt myself haha. I'm leaning towards a cf TA style hood for the kouki S14 front on my vert. Very cool work, brotha! Cheers from Tampa Bay
Thanks! I really wish someone made a real "universal" drop vent that actually went deep instead of just like 1" lower than the stock hood, granted I still would have had to modify it, but it probably would have come out far better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Good car.
Good owner.
Finish it.
Ty boss, I'm on it boss!

Exhaust done! All v-bands, which seems very fancy to me. 3" all the way back with a flex section at the header, Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator, and a fart canon with a Kakimoto tip. Sounds like a Subaru currently. Curious to see if adjusting the tune changes it at all.

I got some new wheels for the tow pig. You might say I have a thing for off-white on gunmetal...

Finally got it home and gave it it's first bath since paint. There was a ton of dust covering the entire car. I had no idea at all, so that's a bonus of satin paint I guess! It's growing on me.