View Single Post
Old 08-17-2023, 12:03 PM   #14015
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
It certainly is shocking how long the R35 has survived in its current configuration. When I see one though, it still REALLY draws my attention. Seems like a nice track weapon.
Had a thought occur to me earlier today. pretty sure we wont see a newly developed GTR or Z chassis until Nissan goes *ugh* full electric with all of their vehicles. It dawned on me earlier that there simply isnt enough money in it for Nissan to develop a new sportscar platform (given GTR and Z share same chassis) in current times. Until they see a reason to, Nissan will continue to string out the FM platform they introduced in the early 2000s with the 350z. it underpins the GTR, the Z and a load of vehicles in the Infiniti lineup. kind of sad really.

one thing thats been a huge bummer for me is seeing the demise of body kits due to all the dumb sensors that require being attached to the bumpers and such in modern cars. everything looks the same now... i dont care how cool people think "side skirt extensions" are. when you pull up to a car meet and theres 20 of the same Dodge whatever with no variety other than trim level... its just boring as hell!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote