View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 11:06 PM   #3019
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I mean, I kind of just don't fucking care.
It's crazy to be in this scene for years and out of nowhere there are these people that just sprout up out of nowhere and are millionares in butt fucking conneticuit of all places.

Not California, not New York, not Florida, Not Texas, but C motherfucking T.

Now that it has been exposed that pretty much all of them have a sugar daddy who basically throws them money for an extended patreon credit. I mean get your bag, but to think these people have swayed so many to think they're the iatola of Nissan S and R chassis.

Insane, and sadly it affects so many more people than the ones up front who are now caught in this internet cat fight.

Quote:
Tommyfyeah always seemed like a dick that liked to throw his weight around and brag about how much he spent on his most recent YAJ purchase.
R33 Affirm edition...

Everytime I would watch his videos and he had tons of r chassis laying around, he was buying them and scrapping them for parts, basically flipping shit. All the circle jerk kids out there were just buying cars and flipping them for parts and maybe would churn out like a nice build here and there and it's enough to get by, but how deep did he end up getting doing this?

For content of all things, and the dicking people on merch shit as if you can't hire a third party company to deal with that stuff.

Hilarious.