View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 01:51 PM   #688
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
All the houses that come up for sale here sell for 50k over listing price to companies who put the house up for rent right after.
Moved to phoenix area almost three years ago for a better paying job, cost of living keeps going up and pay doesn't go up with it so now I can't even afford to buy a house.
I was looking back over the houses we were "outbid" on and see that more than half of them are being rented out now. The one I was MOST angered to not get is renting for about $500 MORE than our mortgage would have been if they had taken our offer. Most of them didn't even offer more than we did, they were just cash offers. It would have been almost worth it to go after one of those HOA neighborhoods that do their damndest to keep investors out.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote