View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 12:24 AM   #263
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Hi guys!

Just wanted to update you that there has been no real update to the R34 as I've been super busy with work and personal life. Dashboard has been removed and interior disassembly has started. Engine + transmission + front cross member and rear subframe are ready to be removed.

I also removed the front cross bar that supports radiator to see how the f*ck am I able to fit 9" thiccc intercooler there. I'll do my own replacement for it to reinforce the chassis and have space for the cooler. Front bumper "mouth" needs to be cutted around 1" and you'll not notice the difference between it and OEM. I'll take some photos of it when I get back to work with this thing.

What's next? Well, life has not been treating me so nicely lately. I've been going trough some mental bullshit that has been kicking me down. I've not been my best at work, I've been too tired to work so I really do not have much money to spend right now. I'll do my best whit what I can do right now and during winter. Hoping to have engine bay fully shaved, interior fully sound deadened, all the suspension arms etc.. painted and restored, all the bushings replaced and redo undercoating my way by next summer.

That is for the Skyline, moving to the S13!

I've been able to enjoy this thing few times this summer! She has now been driven 180miles after being dynoed and now the rear tires are pretty much destroyed. Still have no handbrake, gauge cluster or have had any kind of aligniment. Front tires are like brand new tho, how come the rear tires have been spinning more than the front ones?

Few photos I took this autumn! I love how this thing turned out.

Have a great day and weekend guys, keep Zilvia alive! <3