Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 05:53 AM   #14
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Wowzer, that stuff is pricey. I called and talked to Cam at Headershield. It seems like a great product and if my car was going to be doing extended periods on a circuit, it would be a no brainer (I see you Chris).

I think Swaintech is a viable option, but I?m not a huge fan of the ?boogers? that can happen over time. I wish I could find a review of all of them in one post, not the fragmented information the search yields on google.
Dude, I feel you. It's really hard to find information on that last 10% of modifications that people often overlook on most car builds. I feel like most people are satisfied with 80-90% functionality/copy and paste mods, but few go the extra mile with things like heat insulation, wiring, crankcase evacuation, etc. Fewer still do actual testing on more than one setup! Anyone that does is usually involved with it at some professional level, so they're not necessarily the most open about the information. The struggle of being a perfectionist.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote