View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 02:12 PM   #351
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Update 9/7/21

Finally got around to making the other seat bracket and getting brackets out and cleaned up. Smoothed the edges and then media blasted them. I really wish I had deleted the floor bump for the stock oem cat location so that both seats could have sat at the same level. Oh well, next time.

Really happy with the quality and consistency of my new powder coat place. They always knock it out of the park.

Got them installed along with some purple titanium Dress Up Bolts...but of course.

I've had bad luck maybe with my Innovative wideband gauges, so I decided to switch to an AEM and see how it goes. Already feel I have a bad sensor, even though it was new

I will have some updates soon, I have just been taking care of small things like new door moldings and strikers. The car will be at Spocom coming up and then right after is Tuning365 (Formula D Long Beach). So if you are around the area, definitely say whats up!