View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 03:29 AM   #346
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Update 8/20/21

Got an online article feature through my good buddy at Dress Up Bolts. Really humbling that he surprised me with this after seeing the car in person.

Finally got my second Status racing seat. Just as nice as the first one! I will fabricate a rail for it this weekend coming up before Spocom San Diego.

Not sure if anyone remembers the wing project I had going on. It will be coming to light here really soon, most of the modifications have been done already. I had to make my own custom wing mount gaskets. I made a few sets to test and modify as needed.

Finally got around to some quality photos for a magazine shoot. I will have more on this to come when I can post it! (Dont mind my seat just sitting in the car unmounted )