View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 05:29 PM   #333
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Update 7/20/21

Finally got around to sorting out my extension piece for the NOS Tomei BMC stopper I had. Reason I had for making the extension was from deleting the brake booster. I had my buddy Ryan cut it out on the burn table and then once it was smoothed out I had it anodized locally.

After driving around on the "Planted" rails, I shortly realized they simply were not low enough. So I had my buddy help me make a set of custom rails. Unfortunately I have to make another once the second seat comes in.

Fitment came out fantastic, even though I have some slight impressions being made in the door cards from the seats. Will remove rails soon and get them powder coated.

Went down in tire size in the back and had it lowered and aligned. Moved from 275/45 to a 275/35 profile, so far its better and the ride is much smoother no more rubbing.

Some glamour shots....

Should have more updates on this soon and some announcements on the cars status.

Last edited by afishysilvia; 07-23-2021 at 02:10 PM..
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote