View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 03:20 PM   #28
RCodeCuda

Trader Rating: (0)
RCodeCuda is on a distinguished road
MechanicalMoron, not sure why you take things so personally? In my original description of the car I clearly mention the small section of rust on one rear quarter panel. I also clearly indicate that it needs to be cut out or have a body kit placed over it (depending upon what someone wants to do with the car). Then spoiled240 jumps online and mentions severe rust on both quarters ( which is not true) and the rust will need to be cut out to be repaired properly (which again is what I clearly stated in my initial description of the car). He then talks about seized bolts ?nickel and dining? which is not true for the average enthusiast. But getting back to the metal that may need to be replaced on my car is a 2 inch by 4 inch section; hardly what I would consider ?chassis needing some rather extensive body work.?

Again, if I came off as arrogant I apologize but it?s frustrating when people post half cocked without reading my original description of the car or providing an assessment of the car based upon their own skill level that may not be representative of the average enthusiast; look at FrankFactor?s or Mafia6?s posts (and I don?t even know them).

If your ever in D.C. hit me up and I?ll buy you a beer! Same offer to you spooled240. I?m not here to make enemies. Just trying to be part of a group where we all have one thing in common; we love Nismo?s. Let?s save our anger/aggression for the non-Nismo types... Peace!!!
RCodeCuda is offline   Reply With Quote