View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 10:14 PM   #23645
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
and why is that brother?
its expensive... i hate dealing with FedEX customs forms... and i currently dont have the time or patience to start researching carriers to reliably and affordably bring large items into Canada.

dorkidori is my 2nd job. it occupies my freetime and my weekends. i am currently focusing on doing things that will allow it to become my full time job in a few years. when it becomes my full time job, i will then have the time to properly pursue getting my parts into Canada via reliable and affordable means.

i understand that so many people around the world want my parts... and i am getting beyond pissed off with myself for not being able to do everything everyone wants from me. i can only do so much at once, and right now i am focusing on making things happen that will allow me to stop getting pissed off at myself so often.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote