View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 06:40 AM   #23640
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian-RB25-S13 View Post
What kind of quality can I expect from VIS Racing Sports? I'm interested in their Type-X style bumper for the S13, I really like that it has the lip and bumper extensions molded in, and no front plate mount.

https://visracing.com/i-30504368-198...%7Cyear%3D1992

Would I need any different brackets or anything to mount that on a Chuki S13?

Thanks!
I'd be willing to bet it mounts like any aftermarket FRP front bumper, and doubt that you need OEM Kouki brackets to mount it "properly". If it were me, I'd use generic hardware and shims to mount it to the brackets by the headlights/hood, drill holes and fasten it to the fenders, and run Autocollect Storm 180sx bumper guides. Can't comment on the fitment quality of VIS, I believe their stuff is from the same factory as Extreme Dimensions.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote