View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:47 AM   #23637
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylerkickass240 View Post
Issue: 92 dual cam- speedometer needle doesn't work, fluctuates around sometimes, doesn't work at all sometimes. Also the odometer stopped working.

Question: Is this likely the speed sensor that if failing? Or the cluster itself?

Any input appreciated, thank you.
I believe the clusters do that. Probably simple and fixable, like a capacitor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspire818 View Post
Is there a way to find out what production number is your 240sx? I read that the last 6digits on the vin is the production number but it doesnt seem right as they were around 2000 1998 s14. Just trying to find out if my 240sx was the last one on the production line lol
Serials are often not sequential, and are blocked off all sorts of ways based on all sorts of factors. There used to be some guys with access to dealer databases and all sorts of knowledge, with really big lists and who could look up vins, numbers of colors per year, all sorts of things - I feel like it was more on nico - you might be able to find some of that still kicking around the internet, or those guys still on one of those sites, if you try. Try searching zilvia and nicoclub with a search engine, not the frustrating integrated search feature.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote