View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 11:58 AM   #23635
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Without erring on the side of caution, how likely do yous think it would be for there to be a decrease in oil pressure when using an S14 gasket on an S13 (see: O-Ring) pickup tube for SR20? My oil pressure is a bit low and I wasn't aware of there being a difference, yet I really don't see how the S14 flat gasket would do a poor job of sealing the S13 flange.

Edit: I'd like to add, just to save face, that I'm not trying to skip a step. I'm replacing it with the correct parts before running the engine, just wanna know how much I can look forward to this improving my condition.

Edit 2 Update: Replaced the pickup tube and gasket and my oil pressure is phenomenal now. All is good.

Last edited by Thursday7; 06-01-2021 at 10:52 AM..
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote