View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 11:21 AM   #221
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
After my last update regarding the new tension rod installation, I loaded up the 240 to head out to Walla Walla. Since Kurt patched up the passenger side last time, I asked if he could do the other side. I didn?t get detailed photos, but basically the bottom half of the core support separated from the frame rails, tension bucket bolts were missing on the driver side, and one of the sway bar mounting bolts went missing. Kurt decided to make 2 custom bolt brackets to put inside the frame rail (much like the from subframe bolt brackets, but with nuts welded to the brackets). He patched up the lower core support and part of the frame rail that started separating.

Nate also have me a spare muffler and threw it on with a vband if I ever want to swap it out to straight pipe. I really appreciate the Villains Drift guys helping me out for driftweek 3! Highly recommend supporting these guys if you?re looking for angle kits or hydros!

Also made a sticker from the Infamous design Ms Crimsona sent me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk