View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 02:20 AM   #262
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Some small updated to the R34 project.

I've been working on turbo position, headlight duct and parachute mount.
Here's where we are now!

Headlight duct. It's getting there slowly but surely. Made it have gigantic edges on it so I can slowly start trimming it down to the look I like. I think this is the smallest I want it to be. Left lower corner, I wanted it to cover headlight completly and I really dig the looks! I hope it works too.

This will be the final position for the turbo. It will raise up around 20-30mm because of the RB30 block we'll be getting sooner or later, but having dry sump oil pan, we should be having enough room to drop the engine a bit lower and have bunch of space between hood and compressor housing. It's around 30mm now.

I'm running out of storage space... Had to buy some cheapo shit to get some stuff stored near the car.

And this is the final update, I'll take more photos of it when finished, but this is the parachute mount. Replaces the shitty OEM "crash bar" that you can bend by stepping on it..... This thing is 100times more sturdy and will be even better after some reinforcements that I've planned for it.