View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 11:04 AM   #291
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Does anyone have a source for the plastic turn-clips that connect the various door handle and lock mechanism bars to/from the latch etc? There are multiple shapes/colors. I asked Nissanparts and they said they're discontinued, but pretty sure they are the same on all Nissans even current ones. Is it as simple as matching the shape/color?
So for some reason, the search database on Nissanparts.cc is missing a lot of items. Plus they use the very low resolution images for a lot of items so it's even harder to find what you want. I would recommend going to parts.nissanusa.com and searching that way. Then just search by part number on nissanparts.cc for the best prices. The Nissan USA website also shows you a quantity needed, pretty handy when ordering a bunch of grommets, clips, and screws. That site is showing 4 total part numbers for the various "HOLDER-ROD", and only 1 is currently discontinued.

Theoretically if looking for used you can match up by shape & color.

I just did a quick search for one of the part numbers, and found Dorman sells a door rod "assortment" kit. Also seems to indicate Toyota also used the same style clips. So that might help broaden your search if scouring a junk yard.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote