View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 08:07 AM   #7851
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulok View Post
Camber and scrub vs sai

Effect of reducing camber at strut/knuckle interface: move scrub radius in.
Effect of reducing camber at top hat and increasing it at the strut/knuckle interface: move scrub radius out.

So what does each one actually FEEL like compared to each other.

My problem is I have a G50 Q45 that I converted to s13 strut. It doesn?t self steer that well. I am running the same wheel and tire combo as before -8 effective offset 18x9.5 wheel.

I tried increasing the scrub with more camber at the strut/knuckle interface and it was hard to tell what it did because I had a lot of camber and little grip.
Your issue is you don't have enough caster. Excessive camber always lead to shit handling. Only run low caster if you have a knuckle with caster trail built in.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote