View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 12:51 PM   #3
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Big nah.

1. Its hideous I think the front looks good but it looks like they just stuck a mask on a Tacoma body
2. It has the biggest engine with the most power yet tows the least and has the second smallest payload. ditto.
3. Unless it is 25K it makes no sense vs the Taco I haven't seen confirmed pricing, but all estimates based on previous years show that it will NOT be cheap enough to make Taco buyer reconsider
4. Nissan's quality has been questionable for a while so resell value is an issue Lots of people who got bit by that whole "radiator leaking coolant into the ATF, wrecking transmissions that Nissan would not warranty" still remember getting royally screwed over by Nissan. I doubt they'd want to try again
many valid points here.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote