View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 07:01 PM   #1308
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gills View Post
Thank you! Yea, 17" wheel use was a must for my kits since I use the same kits for endurance racing and didn't want the increased expense of 18" tires (Need at a minimum two sets of tires per event weekend).

As for the current kit, I could make some revisions to it that would make it more suitable for 80mph rips, or just make the drum completely out of steel. It just adds cost (and weight) and I'd need to juggle that with what the community wants to pay. If enough people want it, I'd make it.
Seems like it'd be more cost effective to design a bracket around an OEM rotor though, right?

I'm probably not looking at rear brakes this season, my R33s will have to cut it for now. The C4 Front kit with 2pc is gonna eat up the rest of my winter build money for the car. Hoping to pull the trigger on the fronts within the next 4 weeks or so, depending on when that W2 shows up haha

If only running the fronts, whats the best setup for master/booster? Lots of street use, + track days.