View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 08:16 AM   #1307
gills
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
gills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
That'd be awesome. I can totally justify the 2pc setup for the front, which I plan on purchasing this spring after ironing some other stuff out with the car. But the rear still sees some pretty hard ebrake drags at 80+mph haha, and just cant justify the 2pc rotor upgrade for the rear. But it would be sweet to have that same caliper that uses the same pads and the increased surface contact! But again, I am also on 17" wheels, and dont plan on changing.

You guys are making rad stuff, and can't wait to start getting car built stronger!

Thank you! Yea, 17" wheel use was a must for my kits since I use the same kits for endurance racing and didn't want the increased expense of 18" tires (Need at a minimum two sets of tires per event weekend).

As for the current kit, I could make some revisions to it that would make it more suitable for 80mph rips, or just make the drum completely out of steel. It just adds cost (and weight) and I'd need to juggle that with what the community wants to pay. If enough people want it, I'd make it.