View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 02:16 PM   #1306
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
That'd be awesome. I can totally justify the 2pc setup for the front, which I plan on purchasing this spring after ironing some other stuff out with the car. But the rear still sees some pretty hard ebrake drags at 80+mph haha, and just cant justify the 2pc rotor upgrade for the rear. But it would be sweet to have that same caliper that uses the same pads and the increased surface contact! But again, I am also on 17" wheels, and dont plan on changing.

You guys are making rad stuff, and can't wait to start getting car built stronger!