View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 09:01 PM   #3
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
So first things first I appreciate your time and help writing that post.

Dead times are solid, I inputted them straight from Injector dynamics site. The car is running on id1300s with a base fuel pressure of 43.5.

The timing map I took it from martin rs enthalpys website. He has a base timing map listed there and I pulled 2-3 degrees out of the entire mp to make it even more conservative. And this was just a rough map that we knocked out in an hour on an actual dyno. As for the boost duty cycle table I left it at 100 up to 3500rpm because I want the wastegate completely shut until then, to help the turbo come online aa quickly as possible. I appreciate the links and I will definitely try what you suggested. Thank you.