View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 07:37 PM   #648
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
If youre an American, you killed em. Glad I could do that for you though. Probably stopped them from turning into little jihadists cutting off ol' froggy boy heads. See? I am a better person than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
You can do whatever the hell your simple ass wants. You asked for proof and I gave you what you asked for.
"jUsT wEaR tHe MaSk UgGgGgGgH " is only proving how much of a whiney, Karen-esk bitch you are.

Quote:
Sounds like you're queuing up for some navy seal copypasta, but with scientific shit instead
I could.

On that note, I'd like to hear about what you know of science other than finding out what your dingleberries taste like or carving yourself a feminine penis out of skin cut from your forehead. Grow a set, fuckboy.

Quote:
Half a brain? You want an even fight?
Yeah, bc 'Dr. poobrains' really cuts deep. A toddler roasted me harder than that the other day wtf An even fight would require a human being on the other side of this conversation.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote