View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 06:41 PM   #647
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
The blood of those dead kids is on your hands, too, dummy. Way to miss the point, like usual.
The point? The point is you still think I vote for candidates who perpetuate American imperialism, which I do not, and you're sitting over here arguing against things that could possibly save people's lives for no reason other than your lord and savior, Trumpus Christ, said so, and claiming you care.

Quote:
If you're so convinced I need to have a mask on my face that you're willing to make yourself out as an ass over it, then come put one on my face. Then we can talk about violence.
You can do whatever the hell your simple ass wants. You asked for proof and I gave you what you asked for.

Quote:
It's also highly fucking likely that I've got far more scientific qualifications than you. You're basically calling a skinny person fat with that one.
Sounds like you're queuing up for some navy seal copypasta, but with scientific shit instead

I tOtALLy tRuSt yOuUUUuuu Dr. Poopbrains!

Quote:
idk why youre hung up on this court case thing, it's literally never mattered to me haha. i know why. its bc youre an NPC repeating what youve been told to.
Beep Bop Beep Boop
{TROLLING PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL}
/end program

Quote:
damn I wish you guys had at least half a brain, it would make this much more entertaining
Half a brain? You want an even fight?