Thread: Mystery SR ECU
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 09:49 AM   #2
badicalradical
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
badicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gss0023 View Post
I bought a Sr20det black top with an ecu, but i'm not sure what edu I have because the sticker is gone. I think it is a J4 because there is a barcode on the side with 02035553-WA18F81G85WWW under it. The first string of numbers is the serial code I think, but when i google the next set of characters I got two results for a japanese website selling a J4 ecu. Is there a way to tell without the sticker? There is also the number 162 written in sharpie on it along with a piece of tape with some faded japanese characters on it.
A18-F81 G85

That's what you're looking for. Looks like J4
badicalradical is offline   Reply With Quote