View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 06:21 PM   #613
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Actually just came back from south carolina(anderson), norther georgia (blue ridge)....fucking beautiful! Experience fall colors. Bare trees and cool/cold weather. I loved it and cemented 100% sure im moving. Was house pricing and looking....holy moly...the house/land and property in my lrice range is amazing.. super excited whats to come in the near future.

Oh and i have no idea why anyone would wanna move to south florida..lmao dont.......
If it is not Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head or Charleston, I am not getting out of my car in South Carolina. Well, maybe Fort Mill which is literally on the NC border, and even then only because one of my brothers lives two miles from said border.
I live down a little east of the foothills, which gives me perfect balance. I can be at the beach in three hours and in the mountains in two, then return home to civilization.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote