View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 06:21 PM   #140
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Teddy's Southeast 180SX Build

Greetings everyone!

Progress on the black car has been slow, but steady. I am going into way more detail on this car than the white one. I?m currently waiting for my Safety21 cage and do-luck floor bar to arrive, so I figured I?d do an update before I throw those in.

Bare with me as a try to recall everything I?ve done in the past month or so haha

First of all, I?ve been getting the interior situated. Door panels have been recovered in bride fabric, along with glovebox, wires have been ran to all 7 Greddy gauges, I?ve added chrome door handles, alpine 6.5? door speakers, and corresponding tweeters, rear of the interior has been touched up in areas showing light surface rust, Nardi classic 330 added, Pivot shift plate added to radio bezel.

Still needing to install: Pivot shift light, Cusco/Safety21 seven point cage, Do-Luck floor brace, checkered mats, fire extinguisher, Sabelt harness, tow rope.

For the engine, I have installed my freshly vapor honed intake manifold, along with my 800cc Sard injectors and Sard top feed fuel rail. Also installed is the Tomei oil plate feeding my Greddy oil filter relocation block and oil cooler. I have relocated my Billion power steering tank to my core support, and converted in to -AN. I made my own -AN lines to suite the oil, fuel, and power steering setup. The engine area is done for the most part, other than changing the valve cover (in the works), adding heat sleeves on crankcase lines, heater lines, and engine harness, adding a duct to the CAS, and throwing on a different oil cap.

I finally got my front bumper back on! Not before adding some chrome Bomex horns to the front of the car though. Front lip also painted and installed. Blue Raybrig headlamp assemblies were installed as well. Also added some different period-correct stickers to the windshield.

All in all, this car is coming together really well. I?ll post some more pictures after I get the cage and such installed. Also! Minervas are getting sold off as I?m switching to a full Z2 setup. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk