View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 11:06 AM   #2452
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
How to dismantle a fool in 3, 2, 1.....

The above person called me a liar and an idiot, yet cites articles above that not only agrees and proves my original statement, but doubles down on my original point.

I actually have read the articles within both of your links above and have come to this cumulative conclusion based on your own sources..

-COVID 19 is still more deadly than the Flu.
-Death rates are falling due to standardized procedures. Even though new cases are still surging.

Nothing in either article you posted disputes my claims, it actually supports what I said originally.

Excerpts taken from your own article....

"suggesting that physicians are getting better at helping patients survive their illness."

"The death rate "is still higher than many infectious diseases, including the flu," Horwitz says. And those who recover can suffer complications for months or even longer. "

"Horwitz and Mateen believe that masking and social distancing will continue to play a big role in keeping the mortality rate down"

Then you wonder why I hardly ever reply to you. It's because you and the rest of the Trump supporters are so full of shit that it's almost pointless.

Stick to memes, name calling and picture books.

The Trump supporters aren't fooling me.

Just say you hate minorities, lack basic human empathy, don't mind civil war and like the divisive ignorant state of our current affairs in our country. And I would respect you guys more.

/End.

p.s trump will still lose this election

Last edited by LEG1T; 10-31-2020 at 11:51 AM..