View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 10:50 AM   #23
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I don't really grind into a dust like most places will tell you to do. I never had any issue with smells this way and always seem to get better results when fusing it to butter. I would break down the flower into maybe ball bearing size or so - this is about the size I do it personally. Once you've put it in the oven for an hour and shook it 4 times or so, you'll start simmering your butter, throwing the flower in and throw that in the oven for an hour to pull all the THC/CBD/etc. from it. From there, I'll use the mason jar as a vessel to strain my butter into. I like to use a metal strainer with small holes. I'll drain it through [you can go a step further and use cheese cloth but with my strainer, it's not needed] and then once it's through, I'll take a spoon and actually push on the flower and get all the lingering butter out. From there, you are done. Start cooking.

P.S. I don't really like molasses-tasting things so when I do peanut butter cookies or something that calls for brown sugar, I don't pack the measuring cup. I'll use airy measurements. This is per your preferred taste but I've had better results with not packing the shit in. Again, this is personal preference.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote