Loli_Driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
The fix is to buy parts that you actually know work together

for this setup you need minimum:
power FC L-jetro
Z32 maf
740cc side feed injectors
+22psi~ Pressure test, accurate timing test (verified with 2 lights), and compression test (verified with 2 compression testers)

anything less is a waste of time and energy
You might get lucky by experimenting with various sensors or computer or whatever...
however unless you are a really good engine tuning expert the setup will not last long. because it may run fine but there will still be issues that you are incapable of understanding or realizing. An engine will 'run fine' anywhere from 11's to 15's but it requires a very specific number during idle, cruise, wot, transitions, etc... you can't let it wander into the 15's at WOT and you can't let it go 13 at idle for example. Same thing with timing, the engine will 'seem to run fine' anywhere from 10* to 40* but it needs very specific numbers at WOT (9 to 10* usually) and very specific numbers for cruise (34 to 38* usually) and if the wrong number is showing up at the crank you wont have any indication, engine will run fine up until the cylinder will just melt.

If you think that buying a 240sx is going to be cheap or that it won't need parts constantly thats crazy
Sorry I went to post this thread like a week ago and it took forever to get approved. Since then I've already decided what I'm going to do for now. I really don't understand why I would need half the stuff you listed, I'm just going to get a z32 MAF, and then RS Enthalpy tune when I get the funds. I already did a compression test and all the cylinders are fine ~155.
Loli_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote