View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 03:53 PM   #14
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I am planning on doing some sauces this weekend - a honey mustard, a siracha and a buffalo all utilizing cannabutter or something else like honey infused with cannabis. I'll let you know if it ends up working, serving sizes and what was used in a little easier to read/scientific layout.
Fuckkkkk that sounds good. I'd be scared I wouldn't be able to stop eating it though if it's super good (especially if I'm already high)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I have tried the candies and gummies and I never really gotten any sort of feeling. I feel like the high content of sugar kind of counteracts it. This is why I started cooking with infused butter or oils. It really is night and day. Candy is made at high temperature to achieve a specific mold so I feel like that process just really kills off whatever you've extracted. That's my personal opinion, though.
I eat a few gummies throughout the day. Only 2mg each, which is nice for general pain/soreness and helps me focus. So I figured eating a 25mg brownie last weekend wouldn't be such a big deal and HOLY FUCK I WAS HIGH FOR 2.5 DAYS! That shit is no joke.

But also, it's pretty hit and miss with the gummies. Just gotta try them all and find what suits you TBH the Mindy's citrus ones I use are 10/10 best tasting and most consistent gummies I've ever had.