View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 02:20 PM   #13
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
I have tried the candies and gummies and I never really gotten any sort of feeling. I feel like the high content of sugar kind of counteracts it. This is why I started cooking with infused butter or oils. It really is night and day. Candy is made at high temperature to achieve a specific mold so I feel like that process just really kills off whatever you've extracted. That's my personal opinion, though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, the infusion with recipes is truly mind blowing. Gummies were much easier to get at first, once edibles evolved into more foods other than sugar. I?ve had anything from pizza to sodas.

Have you tried any of the pure THC/CBD gold pills? Price is great and very clean reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
For me smoke its the lungs issue and the smell. I cannot get through half a blunt before that shit starts to burn my lungs and make my eyes water.

Edibles are just easier and more convenient, especially in a non legal state.
Yea I understand that completely. I usually smoke oil pens while at work due to discrete and easy. CBD oils have become abundant everywhere locally to me.
I?ve been using CBD for muscle pain and relief for years, usually a full dabber under the tongue and it?s better than Advil.