View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 10:38 AM   #20
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Politics do not maketh the state. They are but one part of a whole.
Oh but they do. Where our tax dollars go, and where they don't will impact the condition of the roads you drive on, how much your pay for a house and how many feces and heroin needles you have walk around in downtown LA. I could write endlessly about all the shit I've had to deal with here from getting tickets for a shiny muffer to living down the street from this:

The middle class gets fucked here. Wages for the most part are a bit higher, but don't even come close to justifying the cost of living. It's a broken system with ass-backwards policies and just not a good deal imo. Sure the beaches and weather are nice, but what's the point when you need dual incomes to get by? My wife and I have been looking at moving out of this place for years and we are finally in a good time to get out. Looking at CO, TX and other places at the moment.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote