View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 10:35 PM   #1
Darfin

Trader Rating: (0)
Darfin is an unknown quantity at this point
Clutch System Issue

Hey, all.

I recently revived a 240 and threw a KA/DE in it, and it ran well and shifted into gears (Only moved to check if the gears work as its not road-ready yet).
All the gears worked fine and scooted the car.

As I was under the car, I saw the slave cylinder was pretty rusty and the boot didnt have much longer left on it, so I replaced it (16 bucks at Oreilly) and after replacing and bleeding for quite some time, I cannot get it into gears while running.

When the car is off, it will shift into the gears fine, however if I attempt to force it into 1st while running, the wheels will begin to spin to stay in first if the ebrake is off (Its low on a lift and will not stay running while in first if the wheels arent spinning). None of the other gears will work without the wheels spinning, and I cant even get it into second while running.

I replaced the Master and adjusted the pedal and it feels good, but no change. I also bypassed the dampener to ensure Im fully bleeding it (No bubbles) and no change. I even replaced the new Slave cylinder with another and still no change.

Any insight is appreciated!
Darfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links