View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 01:12 PM   #331
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I think that tinfoil hat is cutting off circulation to your brain.

Meaning: people still weren't wearing their masks, even for the clinical study

A mask by itself ain't gonna stop shit as long as booger-eating anti-maskers keep licking boots and grabbing women by the pussy with their grimey little baby trump hands.

Also, this part is key

With a small sample size, the trends are difficult to spot (especially when the test subjects aren't following instructions), but on a sample size of 300 million, it seems pretty apparent...

But like what I really don't understand is, what's so hard about wearing a mask anyway? Sound like a bunch of bitches every time I hear someone whining about that shit.

i hAvE 2 wEaR pAnTs tO gO inTo tHe StoRe?! ThAt'S UnConStiTuTiOnAL!!! *REEE's in trump*
youre so stupid that you dont see you just proved my point even further. Everyones performance with masks is BELOW sub optimal. The majority of people have SHIT hygiene like ive been saying this whole time. Making it absolutely fucking stupid to mandate it. Its only an excercise to push compliance. Youre an idiot. Grow a fucking brain cell already

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Saw some masker in the grocery store today pull down his mask and blow a snot rocket onto the floor. In the grocery store. Why is it that its the people wearing masks I see do this type of shit?
Also, how does being antimask make me a bootlicker?
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links